Request for all my you tube subs. http://t.co/pkbOYdABLo pic.twitter.com/5MhU0T6ZI6
— Christine Solazzo (@christinelee314) July 26, 2015
To all my You Tube Family! I will be doing a new series made for you by you! Follow me on Twitter @christinelee314 and You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/user/christinelee314 and post a link under my pinned Twitter post of makeup look you want to see me recreate and I will do it in the order they are received. I could just do tutorials of any looks I find on the internet, but want to do the looks YOU want to see. So find a pick and copy and paste the link under my pinned Twitter post and let's have fun with this..xoxo
Popular posts from this blog
ITS GIVEAWAY TIME, WHOOT! (OPEN TILL LAST DAY OF APRIL)
��Jesus's Vape Story - How I Quit Smoking - #VeryVocalVapers��
Thank you to Jesus for his #vapestory on how he quit smoking through vaping. Such a pleasure..xoxo Very Vocal Vapers is dedicated to being your "vape advocates" within the vape community by letting your voice be heard by those who need to hear it. 💋The #veryvocalvapers WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE. Please go check it out and subscribe to our newsletter for lots of amazing information. You can even book your vape story interview through there. https://www.veryvocalvapers.org
Comments
Post a Comment