Want to be paid for your videos and blog reviews!!
Cool news! Here is a link to a site kind of like Famebit for sponsors and collaborating! I have included my referral link/invite. The exciting part is that when you get approved and post your first video, you get 100 dollars and I do too. If you are a reviewer you are going to want to check this out. http://grapevinelogic.com/creator/?referrer=christinelee314
Popular posts from this blog
ITS GIVEAWAY TIME, WHOOT! (OPEN TILL LAST DAY OF APRIL)
��Jesus's Vape Story - How I Quit Smoking - #VeryVocalVapers��
Thank you to Jesus for his #vapestory on how he quit smoking through vaping. Such a pleasure..xoxo Very Vocal Vapers is dedicated to being your "vape advocates" within the vape community by letting your voice be heard by those who need to hear it. 💋The #veryvocalvapers WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE. Please go check it out and subscribe to our newsletter for lots of amazing information. You can even book your vape story interview through there. https://www.veryvocalvapers.org
Comments
Post a Comment